Saturday 10 April 2010

Malice in Wonderland


Yesterday, my "office space" for Saturday night was still undergoing some finishing touches; a little over fourteen hours from the time as I'm typing this, I'll be cageside (Side A, position 4) for the landmark event that is UFC 112 in Abu Dhabi.

My time here so far has been an adventure that has been mind-blowing; not knowing what to expect of Abu Dhabi and Dubai, my senses have been overloaded and this has only been surpassed by the incredibly genuine warmth and hospitality that has been extended to me by my hosts here - so much so that my experience warrants a post all of it's own... one which will come once I've had time to digest and properly find the words to express what I have experienced so far.

As it stands, I should be resting up and getting ready for what I expect to be the most interesting and visually stunning UFC show that I'll ever had the good fortune to witness. If the fights themselves have a fraction of the raw energy that is enveloping this city right now, then prepare to be blown away.

No comments:

Post a Comment