Friday 11 December 2009

UFC Fan Expo, mark 2




Announced today over on UFC.com, the second UFC Fan Expo will take place at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center on 28-29 May 2010 (that's Memorial Day weekend, in case you didn't know)

The first Fan Expo was a blast and even though it was a bit rough around the edges, I had a great time documenting the scene for ESPN and Fighters Only Germany as well.

I don't know what fights they have planned for that show which - if I'm right - will be UFC 112/3 or thereabouts. There's been rumours that Quinton "Rampage" Jackson will make his 'return' to the UFC in May to finally face "Sugar" Rashad Evans in a long-delayed match that (in my opinion) has lost much of its lustre.

Anyways it's almost pointless to speculate on a fight card so far away in the future. All that matters is that fans and fighters will be there in droves, so I'm definitely going to check out what the flight / hotel costs are - perhaps I'll see you there?

No comments:

Post a Comment